What Is Venom?
Venom Foundation is a Layer 1 blockchain aiming for 100,000 transactions per second and an average transaction fee of <$0.0002. Despite being in the Testnet phase, their wallet already has over 1 million installs and they've raised a massive $1 Billion venture fund to invest in Web3 projects.
How Likely Is A $VENOM Airdrop?
Like most big crypto airdrops, Venom is all speculation. The airdrop isn't confirmed, but here's the deal: In Venom's Whitepaper, 22% of all $VENOM tokens are set aside for the community. That's over 1.5 billion tokens which is a pretty good hint that something exciting could be coming our way.
Venom Tokenomics according to the whitepaper
3 Tasks To Get The Potential Venom Airdrop
Venom is currently in its testnet phase, offering an opportunity to participate and potentially earn rewards without any cost. Here's how you can get involved and possibly receive a Venom airdrop.
1. Set Up A Venom Wallet
The Venom Wallet is your way to interact with the Venom ecosystem. You can install it as a mobile or browser extension.
- Visit https://venomwallet.com/
- Choose the version that best suits your needs
- Set it up and go to Step 2
2. Claim Free Testnet Tokens
Testnet tokens let you participate in the ecosystem and complete tasks, which is exactly what we're looking for. They are free to grab.
- Go to the official Venom Testnet page: https://venom.network/tasks
- Connect your Venom wallet
- Follow the tasks, like connecting your Twitter to get free Venom Testnet tokens
3. Do The Testnet Project Tasks
With your wallet ready and testnet tokens in hand, it's time to dive into the Venom Network. After finishing step 2, a list of projects should appear on the page (refresh if it doesn't). Each project conveniently gives you tasks to complete and lets you mint an NFT at the end.
- Go to: https://venom.network/tasks
- Scroll down to find over 10 dapps you can interact with
- Start completing tasks for various projects
- Mint the NFT when your tasks are complete!
- Complete as many projects as you like
Participating in Venom's testnet phase is a great way to get familiar with its ecosystem, potentially earn rewards, and contribute to the development of this exciting new platform. I'll make sure to update this when Venom Mainnet is here.
Other Venom Resources
Serious About Airdrops?
With a bull run coming, projects are penciling in their airdrop dates. Check out my Airdrop Checklist to find over 20 opportunities for 2024. Save yourself of hours of work and research with the most important airdrop tasks in one place!