What Is It?
Ledger, the leading hardware wallet company, announced the Crypto Life Card - a physical crypto debit card that will offer cash back and other features. The card is designed to help you easily and securely spend your crypto in real-life while earning rewards.
It is the first card secured by a hardware wallet and will let you spend crypto at over 50 million merchants and online stores. It will first be available in the U.K., France and Germany followed by the U.S.
What We Know
- It's a crypto debit card with cashback features
- It will link to your Ledger Live app
- Your crypto will be converted to fiat at the time of the purchase
- It will be operated by Baanx
- Crypto is only converted when you spend
- Earn up to 2% cashback every month (paid in BTC, USDT and BXX)
- Top-up your account through the Ledger Live app using BTC, ETH, USDT, USDC, and more.
- Make secure transfers from your hardware wallet to CL card account
- Line of Credit - Borrow against your crypto assets with 0% interest for up to 30 days (varies by region)
- Deposit your paycheck into your CL Card account. It can automatically convert into BTC and ETH when you get paid
Where Is It Available?
The CL Card will first be available in the U.K., France and Germany followed by the USA shortly after.