What Is CoinCasso?
CoinCasso is a Bitcoin and cryptocurrency exchange with roughly 10 coins available to trade and 35 coming soon. Users can buy cryptocurrencies using EUR or USDT on an easy-to-use interface that has beginner and advanced trading tools.
The exchange was founded in 2017 and the company, CoinCasso LT UAB, looks like it's registered in Lithuania. It allows users to fund their account with credit/debit and bank transfers.
- Fiat deposits and withdrawals
- Trade roughly 10 cryptocurrencies
- Mobile app
- Beginner and advanced trading tools
- CCWallet (separate mobile wallet where you control your funds)
- Native utility token called CCX Token
- CCLaunchpad where users can launch an IEO/ICO