3. Spot Trading
Bybit offers 4 contract types:
- USDT Perpetual
- Inverse Perpetual
- Inverse Futures
- USDC Perpetual
5. Copy Trading
Bybit offers copy trading where you can follow what top traders are doing. Copy trading is becoming common on other platforms as well such as BYDFi, AscendEx, KuCoin, and others.
6. P2P Trading
7. Bybit Earn
8. Rewards Hub
10. NFT Marketplace
11. Other Bybit Features
- VIP Program
- Referral & Affiliate Program
- API Keys Management
- Institutional Services
- Bybit Learn
Bybit does not share a lot of their security info online but here is what we were able to find:
Company Security Features
- Stores crypto offline on cold storage
- "All withdrawals undergo a strict confirmation procedure"
- 99.9% availability. Bybit says the platform handles 100k transactions per second
- Never had any hacks or incidents (founded in 2018)
- Insurance Fund
User Security Features
- 2FA (SMS, email or authenticator app)
- Setup trusted devices
- Anti-phishing codes for emails
- View login history for suspicious activity (IP address, date, time, etc)
Can You Trust Them?
Yes, Bybit is considered a safe cryptocurrency exchange. They offer 2FA, hold crypto in cold storage, and have never had any hacks or incidents (founded in 2018). They also have over 5 million registered users who trust the platform.
⚠️ Although Bybit is considered safe, over 50% of platforms we tested have had hacks or incidents in the past. We strongly recommend storing and protecting your crypto on a non-custodial wallet where you own the private keys. Preferably, a reputable hardware wallet like the Ledger Nano X.
Bybit says they have 24/7 customer support which can be accessed via live chat. You can also submit a request via email or access their help center which offers a variety of articles and FAQs.